Crystals
A crystal is the solidified version of the earth's DNA. The hold the memory of the earth's history and store the records of time in themselves to the benefit of the generations that are now and the generations that are yet to come.
Ever wondered how it came to be that the diamond is used in wedding ceremonies in the modern era ? The crystal clear "sound" of the diamond is the heavenly voices of purity, just as is the purity of a commitment to another. It is pure. Consider your true intentions you give a bracelet, ring or pendant to someone.
We hold the keys to the kingdom, and the crystals of our future is not only embedded in the earth, the foundation of Now, but also in the eyes of your lover. The windows to the soul are they not ? then why is so many afraid to look up when they walk, or share the love inside them ? The answer is I don't know, but maybe they possibility of fear and pain in releasing that immense beauty, the crystal of our soul, is the thing we cherish the most, the thing we feel is us, in the essences of the cosmos, that is the crystal frequency that uniquely identifies us.
And nobody is going to trample on it, because that is all we got. How then will we allow someone to "take our hearts", "steal our love", or "give away our soul and we really never got it back". How then can we survive the difficulties of today if we are not whole ? How can I do my job, my finances, my family, my friends, how can I do right by them if I do not have All of Me? There is no way that I can continue, without that, my battery to life, powering each step I take on my journey ?
How simple minded are we to think the connection to the Great Unknown is an element that can be depleted. Once again we look to the outside to find the answers.
How simple minded we are.
No comments:
Post a Comment