Friday, 02 November 2007

A New Day

Looking back at the voices of anger, despair and resentment, I wonder how and why I listened to them. The personalities of so much pain, darkness and general chaos.

In the midst of all that many voices, I tend was waiting for the scream of a little person, waiting in silence, eagerness, to see the breath of the soul of a little fairy princess, my new born fairy queen, to open her eyes, draw her first breath, and let the veil of forgetfulness fall upon her eyes and ears, to ensure her experience is a full and fruitful one.

The path, back to the source, the beginning of all, the road back home.

Isn't it strange in all our quests, the one thing we forget first is that this is only a game.

I remember the anxious await of that little soul's scream to announce to the world the arrival of a newcomer to the physical, and let the heavens sing joyously and lovingly that another is here to experience.

My heart was beating at the pace of a thousand wildebeest, charging the blades of grass on the open savanna of a beautiful African scene. Where the herd would determine the best route for the heard, not dictated by one or a few.

The sweat was running freely like the cascades of the Augrabies, down the steps into the clear pools. And as I was holding the hand of my love the tension in my muscles grew with each passing moment as the mountain rises as you come closer to climb it, almost growing to enhance the challenge.

The way in is very different than the way out.

When fear gripped my throat, when the essence of life was beginning to leave my body in the shear anticipation of a soul's first and last death experience, came not a shout to the heavens, but a small whimper of a sound, to ensure peace and harmony in the folk of the little ones and to rejoice the addition of another member of their clan.

Oh, but my pride could not be contained, however vain, immature and silly it could have been. It does not matter the amount of recurrences the medical helpers have experienced it, I could not wait, I could not let go of the joy, the encompassing joy and love I felt. The oceans of all the world was not big enough, the skies of the planet was not wide enough, the Universe in itself had to expand to ensure that that love could be accommodated in the seventh heaven.

No comments: