Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Running

The only thing left to do was to run, to run further and faster away than the day of tomorrow could come.

Over oceans, sailing in the majestic blue of life, diving under the bluest oceans, seeing the fascination of the simplicity of a coral reef, seeing how a community should act and live, but only allowing me as a spectator, never allowing me to stay indefinitely, only short moments of peace is allowed for me to enjoy the calm silence of the ocean. Visiting non-included destinations of picture books, see people in their prime as they lived their lives in such harmony, peace and general fulfillment; Oh, Dearest God, you cursed me, with this emptiness I carry.

Ah yes, I do not carry shame of another's act of indecency, I do not carry resentment, I do not carry failure, but O My God my emptiness, hooked them all as they burned my journey towards my life, my soul, mine, you hear me, “Mine!”,

I wanted to be special, I wanted to, let me rephrase that, “I want to be special”, I want to stand out in the crowd, I want people to look at me, and ask me questions, I want them to say, “... you know, he made it, so can ...”. I want fame, not amongst friends and family, the world.

If my fame, my specialty, my uniqueness, bring separateness from God ,so be it, I want it.

My anger is a direct result of Your forcefulness.

No comments: