Single Thoughts
From an early age through various forms of discipline and forceful intent, I was burdened with God; Live well unless ... If you don't then ... Hell, is the recourse for all that is not just ... What eternal crap!
Don't get me wrong, the fact that he, she or it is out there to muddle my thoughts and to sometimes play an absentee role in what is about to become a phenomenal disaster of my own creation, is more frustration than anything else. Even in failure, it is said “ ... God had a plan, she just allowed me to grow on my path to see what I don't want ...”, Come on, it mine, my world, my universe, mine, no one else is sitting around an playing the voyeur role in my world, participation is required!
No silent whispers in the wind, no “ ... look at the birds, they fly, because they are guided by the loving hand of ... “, please, you know this is not so, this is mine, I control it, I want, I decide.
As times progressed and my years increased in numbers, the fact of how society view God is of course another way, to indoctrinate me, to conform rather than to uniquely challenge life and it's occupants, to see that the warrior inside me is one of value, wisdom and abnormal strength.
Oh, how easily one can become the outcast of a traditional community. The ease of “he is a problem child, just pray for him”, pray to who? This is my world, I control it, not you, not your prayers, nobody but me. Thus, here your silence is a requirement for the next round to be able to continue in my game.
No comments:
Post a Comment